Lansky Responder Folding Knife Combo 3.5" Drop Point 440C Stainless Steel Blade with Blademedic Knife Sharpener
- Buck 316 Talus Folding Knife 2.5" Serrated Modified Clip Point... $21.04 Available
- Remington Express Long Range Ammunition 410 Bore 2-1/2" 1/2 oz... $14.79 Available
- Wheeler Engineering Level-Level-Level Scope Crosshair Leveling... $19.49 Available
- DPMS Ultimate Repair Kit AR-15... $35.99 Available
- 5ive Star Gear Mil-Spec P-38 Can Opener Stainless Steel... $1.99 Available
- Mountain House Raspberry Crumble Freeze Dried Food 4 Servings... $7.99 Available
- Loctite 222 Threadlocker Purple 0.5 ml... $1.99 Available
- Lake City Ammunition 5.56x45mm NATO 62 Grain XM855 SS109... $199.99 Available
- Mako Noise and Movement Eliminator AR-15 Rubber Black... $1.99 Available
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 5-1/2" Self-Adhesive Bullseye... $15.99 Available
- Caldwell Wind Wizard Electronic Hand Held Wind Meter... $14.67 Available
- Scopecoat Scope Cover... $16.99 Select Options
The Lansky Responder Quick Action Knife is an Every Day Carry sized version of the Responder X9. Ballistic glass filled nylon scales are easy on the pockets, while the thumb hole and flipper allow for lightning quick deployment. The Blademedic Knife Sharpener is the first responder for field repairs on all types of knife blades. It's like having an entire sharpening kit right in you pocket.
Tungsten Carbide: Just three or four strokes will restore your blade.
Ceramic Sharpening Rod: Polish to a finished edge in three or four strokes.
Serrated Knife Sharpener: Designed to get inside the smallest serrations.
Diamond Tapered Rod: For fast reconditioning and maintenance.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Folding
- Blade Steel: 440C Stainless Steel
- Handle Material: Nylon
- Blade Shape: Drop point
- Serrated: No
- Pocket Clip: Yes
- Carry Options: Tip up/Tip down
- Locking Mechanism: Frame lock
- Blade Finish: Stainless
- Rockwell Hardness: Not listed by manufacturer
- Opening Method: Flipper and thumbstud
- Blade length: 3.5"
- Blade Thickness: 0.15"
- Closed Length: 4.75"
- Overall Length: 7"
- Weight: 6 oz.
- Made in China
Shipping Weight: 0.700 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: NoXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
HazMat Product: NoXAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.