Military Surplus MOLLE II Large Rucksack Complete Assembly Grade 1 Nylon Desert Camo
- Gen-IV Frame
- Adjustable shoulder straps and waist belt
- Over 5,000 Cubic inch capacity
- Fits Modular Sleep System
- Top and Bottom Access
The Military Surplus MOLLE II Large Rucksack is an update of the original MOLLE Rucksack that was introduced to replace the aging ALICE system. The MOLLE II system incorporates a larger main pack, also known as the "10th Mountain Ruck" that holds 5,000 cubic inches of cargo. The MOLLE II Ruck features a cinch cord top-loading design that allows for the attachment of MOLLE compatible pouches to the outside of the ruck and waistbelt, adding greatly to the overall load carrying capacity.
Overall Dimensions: 24" Tall x 22" Wide x 10" Deep
Weight: 8.3 lbs
Capacity: 5,000 Cubic inches
Hydration Compatible: No
Material: 1000 Denier Cordura and nylon threading/Polymer frame
Number of Pockets: 2
- Main compartment: 14" Tall x 22" Wide x 10" Deep
- Sleep system carrier: 10" Tall x 22" Wide x 10" Deep
Frame Material: Polymer
Adjustable Torso: Yes
Torso Length: Adjustable up to 50"
Grade 1: All surplus MOLLE II Rucksacks are US Government issued products and are rated in excellent to new/un-issued condition. Products may be outside the original manufacturers packaging but they will show no signs of wear.
Grade 2: These products show signs of light wear and are rated in good to very good condition. Material may be lightly faded and stains may be present but these items maintain 100% of their initial functionality.
Grade 3: Products show signs of heavy use and are rated fair to serviceable. Seams may be frayed and material may have small imperfections but all imperfections will be less than 1/2" in size.
- The total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order. Shipping Weight: 8.300 Pounds
- Product ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges. Ships Alone: No
- Product is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground. DOT-Regulated: No
- Product is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods. Carrier Restrictions: No
- Additional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers. HazMat Product: No
Thank you! Your valuable feedback helps improve our product information and offering.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.
Military Surplus MOLLE Sustainment Pouch Nylon
$6.99 - $12.99
Military Surplus MOLLE Fighting Load Carrier (FLC)
$12.99 - $24.99
MidwayUSA MOLLE GP Pouch
$9.99 - $10.99List Price: $19.99 Save up to $10.00 (50%)
Military Surplus MOLLE Fighting Load Carrier (FLC) Nylon...
$15.99 - $29.99