Knives of Alaska Alpha Wolf Fixed Blade Knife 3.75" Drop Point CPM S30V Blade
The Knives of Alaska Alpha Wolf Fixed Blade Knife is the perfect choice for big game hunters. The Alpha Wolf is designed to easily handle field dressing, skinning, and quartering tasks with ease. The S30V Stainless Steel or D2 Tool Steel Drop Point Hunter Style blade is Double Drawn Heat Tempered for maximum edge retention. The knife comes hand sharpened from the factory with a special convex edge. The blade is thin for reduced drag when skinning, but remains strong enough to handle any big game quartering task. The Alpha Wold comes with a G-10, Suregrip, or Stag handle that is well designed and extremely comfortable, preventing hand fatigue. Alpha Wolf includes a high quality leather sheath.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Fixed
- Blade Steel: S30V Stainless Steel or D2 Tool Steel
- Handle Material: G-10, Suregrip, Stag
- Blade Shape: Drop Point
- Serrated: No
- Carry Options: Leather Sheath
- Blade Finish: Bead Blasted
- Rockwell Hardness: 59-61
- Blade length: 3.75"
- Blade Thickness: .10"
- Overall Length: 7.875"
Thank you! Your valuable input helps improve our product information and future product selections
FrogLube CLP Bio-Based Cleaner, Lubricant, and Preservative...
$18.99 - $33.99
Smith's 2-Step Knife Sharpener...
Flitz Gun and Knife Care Kit...
Knives of Alaska 3-Way Sharpener...
- Benchmade Bluelube Knife Cleaning Solution 4 oz...
Lansky Deluxe Diamond Knife Sharpening System with Extra...
- Knives of Alaska Bush Camp/Cub Bear Combination Fixed Blade...
- Buck 113 Ranger Skinner Fixed Blade Knife 3.13" Drop Point...
- Knives of Alaska Bush Camp/Muskrat Combination Fixed Blade...
- Knives of Alaska Alpha Wolf/Cub Bear Combination Fixed Blade... View More Options
- Boker Hunter's Combo Fixed Blade Hunting Knife Set 440...
- Knives of Alaska Jaeger/Muskrat Combination Fixed Blade... View More Options