Knives of Alaska Featherlight Hunter Folding Knife 3" Drop Point D2 Tool Steel Blade
- Kershaw Leek Folding Knife 3" Sandvik 14C28N Stainless Steel... $49.99 - $75.99 Select Options
- Kershaw Composite Leek Folding Knife 3" Wharncliffe... $66.99 Available
- Case TrapperLock Folding Knife 3" Clip Point Blade... $64.99 - $79.99 Select Options
- Cold Steel Recon Folding Tactical Knife AUS 8A Teflon Coated... $25.99 - $113.99 Select Options
- Spyderco Salt Folding Knife 3" H-1 Serrated Stainless Steel... $82.99 Available
The Knives of Alaska Featherlight Hunter Folding Knife is incredibly light, but do not let that fool you. The Featherlight Hunter is built super tough, and will easily handle any field dressing or skinning task. The high quality D2 Tool Steel, Double Drawn Heat Tempered blade comes hand sharpened from the factory, and holds an edge extremely well. The handle is big enough to provide a secure grip and designed to give you full control over the blade. You can choose between a Black Carbon Fiber grip, Orange G-10 Grip, or Olive Drab G-10 grip, all of which are extremely durable and lightweight. Pick up a Featherlight Hunter for your next back country hunt.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Folding
- Blade Steel: D2 Tool Steel
- Handle Material: Carbon Fiber or G-10
- Blade Shape: Drop Point
- Serrated: Partially or Plain Edge
- Pocket Clip: No
- Carry Options:
- Locking Mechanism: Liner Lock
- Blade Finish: Bead Blasted
- Rockwell Hardness: 59-61
- Opening Method: Thumb Hole
- Blade length: 3"
- Blade Width: "
- Closed Length:
- Overall Length: 7.5"
- Weight: 2 oz
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.