Horton Fury Crossbow Realtree APG Camo
- Reverse Draw Technology for compact design
- Speed: 360 fps
- Thumbhole Monte Carlo stock
- Viper X String with integrated stumper for stealth
- MIM Talon ultra trigger
The Fury from Horton utilizes their revolutionary Reverse Draw Technology to produce one of the most compact and powerful hunting crossbows on the market. With blistering arrow speeds up to 360 fps the Fury has enough power for any game you want to chase. The barrel and cams are fully CNC machined to the tightest tolerances for extreme accuracy in any conditions. With a loaded width of just 13" and an overall weight of 8.1 pounds, this crossbow is the ultimate combination of speed, power, accuracy, and maneuverability. Add in the Viper X string with integrated stumper arms for a deadly quiet shot and you have one of the most effective horizontal hunting bows ever developed.
- CNC machined riser and barrel
- CNC machined cams
- CNC Picatinny rail sight bridge with anti-dry fire mechanism
- Spring loaded ball detent arrow retention system
- Light weight ergonomic stock with interchangeable recoil pads
- Overmolded Monte Carlo cheek rest
- CH Arm equipped design for in-field string replacement
- Rugged foot stirrup includes added boot grip ridges
- High performance Viper X String
- MIM Talon ultra light trigger with dual sided safety
- Manufactured and assembled in the USA
- Speed: 360 fps/li>
- Kinetic Energy: 110 ft-lbs
- Draw Weight: 160 lbs
- Power Stroke: 15-3/8"
- Overall Length: 35-1/4"
- Axle to Axle Width Unloaded: 17-1/2"
- Axle to Axle Width Loaded: 13"
- Weight: 8.1 lbs
- Arrow Length: 20"
- Sight: None
The total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Product ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
Product is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Product is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
Additional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
Thank you! Your valuable input helps improve our product information and future product selections