Knives of Alaska Trekker Pronghorn Hunter Fixed Blade Knife 3.25" Clip Point D2 Tool Steel Blade SureGrip Handle
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Gun Cleaning Cloth... $2.99 Available
- FrogLube CLP Bio-Based Cleaner, Lubricant, and Preservative 4... $16.79 Available
- Knives of Alaska 3-Way Sharpener... $19.99 Available
- Knives of Alaska Sharpening Steel... $6.99 Available
- Sentry Solutions Knife and Tool Care Kit... $24.99 Available
The Knives of Alaska Trekker Pronghorn Hunter Fixed Blade Knife features a thin clip point for making incisions and detailed skinning work. The Pronghorn Hunter features a deep belly and longer cutting radius on the blade, making if perfect for skinning and slicing. The double finger choils provide control over the blade, as well as added safety for keeping your hand from sliding onto the blade. The D2 Tool Steel Drop Point blade is Double Drawn Heat Tempered for maximum edge retention. The knife comes hand sharpened from the factory with a special convex edge that easily slice through tough hide. The D2 Tool Steel should be thoroughly cleaned an oiled after each use to prevent corrosion. The SureGrip handle is comfortable and also provides a secure grip even when wet. Includes a high quality leather sheath.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Fixed
- Blade Steel: D2 Tool Steel
- Handle Material: Black SureGrip
- Blade Shape: Drop Point
- Serrated: No
- Carry Options: Leather Sheath
- Blade Finish: Bead Blasted
- Rockwell Hardness: 59-61
- Blade length: 3.25"
- Blade Thickness: "
- Overall Length: 8.25"
For More Information on Blade Steel and Handle Material, Click the Link Below
Knife Material Reference Chart