PTG Bolt Head Savage 10, 110 Series PPC Bolt Face Right Hand
- Timney Rifle Trigger Savage 10 through 16, 110 through 116,... $99.99 Available
- Savage Arms 1-Piece Bolt Handle Assembly Savage 10, 110 Right... $21.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Norma Reloading Brass 6mm PPC... $21.49 - $1,795.99 Select Options
- Hogue Rubber OverMolded Rifle Stock Savage 10, 12, 14, 16... $99.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Galazan Slotted Oval .374" Diameter Head Wood Screw 1.26"... $2.99 Available
- Savage Arms 1-Piece Bolt Handle Assembly Savage 10, 110 Left... $30.99 Available
- RCBS Shellholder #32 (22 PPC, 6mm PPC, 7.62x39mm)... $7.99 Available
- Grobet Smooth Jaw Parallel Pliers... $29.99 Available
- Lee RGB 2-Die Set 7.62x39mm... $19.29 Available
- Hornady InterLock Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter) 125 Grain... $30.99 Available
- Savage Arms Magazine Follower Assembly 308 Winchester... $8.89 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Radocy Takedown Guide "U.S. M1 Garand"... $7.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Easton XX75 Genesis Aluminum Youth Arrow Orange... $31.49 Select Options
- Bolt Face Size: PPC
- Ejection Port: Right Hand Side
Note: This bolt head comes stripped, with no internal parts included.
Shipping Weight: 0.100 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.