- TZ technology provides exceptionally consistent velocities across temperature extremes
- Contains proprietary de-coppering additive
- Ideal for long-range target shooting
- Excellent lot-to-lot consistency
- Formulation contains no DNT or DPB
- Made in Sweden for Alliant Powder
Every container of Alliant Smokeless Powder is backed by a century of manufacturing experience and the most exacting quality control procedures in the industry. Chemical composition, grain shape and size, and overall density are constantly checked and tested in a ballistics lab to ensure consistency.
To achieve outstanding accuracy in the widest range of conditions, shooters need propellant that performs consistently across temperature extremes. Like its sister product, AR-Comp, new Reloder 23 from Alliant Powder does exactly that. Its sophisticated TZ technology manipulates the response of the material and resists the natural tendency to generate more pressure at higher temperatures and less pressure at lower temperatures. Reloder 23 is perfect for long-range target shooters seeking performance similar to Reloder 22 with world-class temperature stability.
Warnings from the Manufacturer:
- Do not exceed the loads displayed in the reloaders guide.
- Never mix any two powders regardless of type, brand, or source.
- Never substitute any smokeless powder for Black Powder or any Black Powder substitute.