Alliant Reloder 33 Smokeless Gun Powder
- Frankford Arsenal DS-750 Electronic Powder Scale 750 Grain... $29.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Frankford Arsenal Peel and Stick Reloader's Labels... $8.99 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Perfect Fit Reloading Tray... $4.99 - $5.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK Select Options
- Frankford Arsenal Case Lube 8 oz Pump... $9.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Redding Powder Funnel 22 to 45 Caliber... $7.99 Available
- Dandy Products Omega 2 Speed Electric Powder Trickler... $66.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Barnes VOR-TX Ammunition 300 AAC Blackout 110 Grain Tipped... $31.99 Available
- Hornady A-Max Bullets 338 Caliber (338 Diameter) 285 Grain... $37.99 Available
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 7mm Remington Magnum, 300 Winchester... $3.89 Available Select Options
- AR-Stoner Magazine AR-15 5.45x39mm Russian 30-Round with Anti... $14.99 Available
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 17 Remington, 204 Ruger, 223 Remington... $4.36 - $5.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK Select Options
- Hornady Match Bullets 338 Caliber (338 Diameter) 285 Grain... $34.87 Available
- Holland's Custom Trigger Guard Jewell Trigger Compatible... $43.49 Available
- MidwayUSA Pro Series Competition Shooting Mat PVC Coated... $49.99 Available
- MidwayUSA LensPen... $7.99 Available
- Winchester Varmint X Ammunition 223 Remington 55 Grain Polymer... $18.99 - $187.99 Available Select Options
- Uncle Mike's Quick Detachable Super Sling Swivel Set... $6.99 - $11.29 Out of Stock, Backorder OK Select Options
- Kestrel Portable Tripod for Electronic Hand Held Wind and... $24.99 Available
Due to extremely high demand for smokeless powder, shipping times have been extended. PLEASE NOTE: Powder ships separately approximately 4 to 6 weeks after order is placed. $27.50 Haz Mat plus $9.99 Shipping fees apply. Powder cannot be returned, 48 lb max, ground freight only, adult signature required. Sorry no shipments to HI or AK.
Manufactured by Rheinmetall Nitrochemie in Switzerland Reloder 33 shares some of the same features as Reloder 17. Reloder 33 uses the same proprietary process of impregnated kernels with burn rate control elements. This allows for a more consistent pressure curve with a delayed spike that adds as much as 150 ft./sec. over similar powders. Designed with the 338 Lapua Magnum in mind, this powder also works well with other large capacity magnums and ultra-magnums.
Warnings from the Manufacturer:
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.