CMMG AR-15 Revolution M4 LE A3 Flat-Top Upper Assembly 5.56x45mm NATO 1 in 9" Twist 16" Barrel WASP Melonite Finish Chrome Molly Matte with Revolution Modular Rail Handguard, Flash Hider
- Del-Ton AR-15 A3 Flat-Top Upper Assembly 5.56x45mm NATO 1 in... $463.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- DPMS AR-15 AP4 A3 Flat-Top Upper Assembly 5.56x45mm NATO 1 in... $513.99 Available
- CMMG AR-15 M4 LE A3 Flat-Top Upper Assembly 5.56x45mm NATO 1... $594.99 Available
- Del-Ton AR-15 Extreme Duty A3 Flat-Top Upper Assembly... $599.99 Available
- Hogue OverMolded Pistol Grip AR-15 Rubber... $17.49 - $20.49 Select Options
- Lancer Systems L5 AWM Advanced Warfighter Magazine AR-15... $19.36 Select Options
- DPMS Accurizing Wedge AR-15... $5.09 Available
- DPMS Lower Receiver Parts Kit AR-15... $59.99 Available
- UTG Deluxe Brass Catcher AR-15 Nylon Mesh Black... $9.19 Available
CMMG's durable Weapons Armament Surface Protection (WASP) Melonite treatment is a unique protective coating applied to the barrel that surface-hardens the metal, extending barrel service life by reducing friction in the bore and lessening bore surface wear. Also referred to as Nitriding, this treatment produces an extremely hard, slick surface on steel that resists carbon adhesion and increases corrosion resistance, making for easier cleaning and maintenance. Nitriding converts the steel's surface without any build-up, retaining all the benefits of traditional chrome lining without suffering from the accuracy degradation commonly encountered due to uneven application of chrome inside the barrel's bore.
- Upper Receiver: A3 Flat-Top
- Barrel Length: 16"
- Barrel Contour: M4
- Barrel Material: Chrome Moly Steel
- Muzzle Thread Pattern: 1/2"-28
- Chrome Lined: No
- Barrel Finish: WASP Melonite
- Twist Rate: 1 in 9"
- Chamber: 5.56x45mm NATO
- M4 Feed Ramps: Yes
- Muzzle Device: A2 Flash Hider
- Gas System Length: Carbine
- Gas Block Diameter: 0.750"
- Handguard: CMMG Revolution Customizable Free Float, Carbine Length
- Sights: None, Low Profile Single Rail Gas Block
- Extras: 3 Smooth Handguard Panels
NOTE: All CMMG uppers are test fired at their facility before shipment to the end user.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.