Gamo Varmint Hunter Air Rifle 177 Caliber Black Synthetic Stock Blue Barrel with Gamo Airgun Scope 4x 32mm Matte and Flashlight and Laser Sight
- RWS 34 Air Rifle 177 Caliber Wood Stock Blue Barrel... $259.99 Available
- Gamo Varmint Hunter HP Air Rifle 177 Caliber Olive Drab... $209.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- RWS 34 P Air Rifle 177 Caliber Black Polymer Stock Blue Barrel... $299.99 Available
- RWS 34 Air Rifle 177 Caliber Wood Stock Blue Barrel with RWS... $299.99 Available
- RWS 34 P Air Rifle 177 Caliber Black Polymer Stock Blue Barrel... $259.99 Available
- MidwayUSA Spudz Lens Cleaning Cloth 6" x 6" Black... $3.99 Available
- Gateway Safety Starlite Shooting Glasses Anti-Fog Lens... $6.99 Select Options
- MidwayUSA Cap Cotton Front Mesh Back... $4.99 - $6.99 Select Options
- RWS Bore Cleaning Airgun Pellets 177 Caliber Box of 100... $9.99 Available
- Gamo Raptor PBA Supersonic Airgun Pellets 177 Caliber 5.1... $8.99 Available
- Hoppe's Airgun Cleaning Kit 177 Caliber... $8.27 Available
- Gamo Rocker Target Gallery Airgun Pellet Trap... $29.99 Available
Technical Information: Gamo Varmint Hunter Air Rifle
Weight: 7-1/8 lbs.
Overall Length: 43"
Barrel Length: N/A
Magazine Capacity: N/A
Cocking Effort: 30 lbs.
Trigger Pull: N/A
Trigger Type: N/A
Max Muzzle Velocity: 1200 fps with PBA / 1000 fps with Lead
Max Muzzle Energy: N/A
Effective Range: N/A
Action: Break Barrel
Power Source: Spring
Max Pressure: No
Barrel: Fluted Polymer Jacketed Steel Bull
Scope Mounted: No
Note: Some break barrel action guns may be harder to break then others. It may take added force to break open the barrel for the first couple uses, after several uses, it will become easier. It is recommended to break it open, however not fully cock the gun, 10 times to loosen the barrel and make it easier for future use.