Gamo Varmint Hunter Air Rifle 177 Caliber Black Synthetic Stock Blue Barrel with Gamo Airgun Scope 4x 32mm Matte and Flashlight and Laser Sight
- Gamo Varmint Hunter HP Air Rifle 177 Caliber Pellet Olive Drab... $219.99 Available
- RWS 34 Air Rifle 177 Caliber Pellet Wood Stock Blue Barrel... $265.99 Available
- RWS 34 Air Rifle 177 Caliber Pellet Wood Stock Blue Barrel... $305.99 Available
- RWS 34 P Air Rifle 177 Caliber Pellet Black Polymer Stock Blue... $249.99 Available
- RWS 34 P Air Rifle 177 Caliber Pellet Black Polymer Stock Blue... $285.99 Available
- MidwayUSA Spudz Lens Cleaning Cloth 6" x 6" Black... $3.99 Available
- MidwayUSA Cap Cotton... $4.99 - $7.99 Select Options
- Gateway Safety Starlite Shooting Glasses Anti-Fog Lens... $7.49 - $7.69 Select Options
- Gamo Raptor PBA Supersonic Airgun Pellets 177 Caliber 5.1... $8.99 Available
- RWS Bore Cleaning Airgun Pellets 177 Caliber Box of 100... $9.99 Available
- Gamo Rocker Target Gallery Airgun Trap... $29.99 Available
- Hoppe's Airgun Cleaning Kit 177 Caliber... $10.99 Available
Technical Information: Gamo Varmint Hunter Air Rifle
Weight: 7-1/8 lbs.
Overall Length: 43"
Barrel Length: N/A
Magazine Capacity: N/A
Cocking Effort: 30 lbs.
Trigger Pull: N/A
Trigger Type: N/A
Max Muzzle Velocity: 1200 fps with PBA / 1000 fps with Lead
Max Muzzle Energy: N/A
Effective Range: N/A
Action: Break Barrel
Power Source: Spring
Max Pressure: No
Barrel: Fluted Polymer Jacketed Steel Bull
Scope Mounted: No
Note: Some break barrel action guns may be harder to break then others. It may take added force to break open the barrel for the first couple uses, after several uses, it will become easier. It is recommended to break it open, however not fully cock the gun, 10 times to loosen the barrel and make it easier for future use.