Benjamin Trail NP XL 1500 Nitro Piston Air Rifle 177 Caliber Pellet Hardwood Stock Matte Barrel with Scope 3-9x 40mm Matte
- Crosman Pellgunoil Airgun Oil 1/4 oz Tube... $4.19 Available
- Crosman Airgun Pellets 177 Caliber 7.4 Grain Pointed Nose... $3.99 - $14.99 Select Options
- Gateway Safety Starlite Shooting Glasses Anti-Fog Lens... $7.49 - $7.69 Select Options
- Crosman Silicone Chamber Oil for Break Barrels and PCP Airguns... $7.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Crosman Vantage Nitro Piston Break Barrel Air Rifle 177... $140.99 Available
- Crosman Nitro Venom Air Rifle 177 Caliber Pellet Nitro Piston... $159.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Browning Leverage Pellet Air Rifle Wood Stock Blue Barrel with... $197.99 - $199.99 Select Options
- Benjamin Discovery PCP Air Rifle Hardwood Stock with High... $399.99 Select Options
- Gamo Red Fire Airgun Pellets 177 Caliber 7.8 Grain Polymer Tip... $8.89 Available
- Crosman Premier Ultra Magnum Airgun Pellets 177 Caliber 10.5... $9.59 Available
- Gamo Raptor PBA Supersonic Airgun Pellets 177 Caliber 5.1... $8.99 Available
- Crosman Premier Super Point Airgun Pellets 177 Caliber 7.9... $8.49 Available
The Benjamin Trail NP XL1500 Nitro Piston Air Rifle features a handsome, checkered, hardwood stock. With its daunting 24 ft-lbs of muzzle energy and shot velocities of up to 1500 fps, small game - it's game over.
Benjamin Nitro Piston powered break barrels produce 70% less noise than spring powered airguns, and with a smooth cocking effort, less recoil and less noise, a successful day of hunting is within reach. One simple cocking motion and your followup shots are fast, quiet and easy.
Each Benjamin Trail NP break barrel comes with a 3-9x40 mm CenterPoint precision scope, featuring and adjustable objective and range estimating reticle. Trail NP air rifles feature a bull barrel, picatinny mounting rail system, installed sling mounts and a ventilated rubber recoil pad.
Caliber: 177 Cal
Weight: 8.5 lbs
Overall Length: 49.0"
Barrel Length: 19.5"
Magazine Capacity: Single Shot
Cocking Effort: 47 lbs
Trigger Pull: 3.5 lbs
Max Muzzle Velocity: 1200 fps
Max Muzzle Energy: 25 ft. lbs.
Action: Break Barrel
Power Source: Nitro Piston
Scope: 3-9x40mm AO
Front Sight: None
Rear Sight: None
Note: Some break barrel action guns may be harder to break then others. It may take added force to break open the barrel for the first couple uses, after several uses, it will become easier. It is recommended to break it open, however not fully cock the gun, 10 times to loosen the barrel and make it easier for future use.
Shipping Weight: 12.600 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: NoXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
HazMat Product: NoXAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.