Buffalo Bore Ammunition 454 Casull 300 Grain Jacketed Flat Nose Box of 20
- Hornady Custom Ammunition 460 S&W Magnum 200 Grain Flex Tip... $29.99 Available
- Grizzly Ammunition 454 Casull 300 Grain Hawk Bonded Core... $36.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Nosler Custom Ammunition 9.3x62mm Mauser 250 Grain AccuBond... $58.04 Available
- Leupold 1-Piece Dual-Dovetail Pistol Scope Base Freedom Arms... $29.99 Available
- Doubletap Ammunition 454 Casull 400 Grain Hardcast Solid Wide... $38.99 Available
- Texsport 3-Piece Waterproof Pouch Set... $7.99 Available
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 454 Casull 250 Grain Barnes XPB Solid... $50.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Doubletap Ammunition 454 Casull 300 Grain Controlled Expansion... $38.99 Special Order
You must be 21 years or older to order ammunition. Ammo must ship UPS ground. Due to Department of Transportation regulations, we cannot accept returns on ammo. Please check local laws before ordering.
Owner of Buffalo Bore Tim Sundles on 454 Casull Ammunition:
The .454 Casull is one cartridge that Buffalo Bore Ammunition does not load to it's full pressure limit. When loaded to it's full pressure potential the .454 Casull can become unreliable and unpleasant to shoot. At upper pressure levels, heavy bullets tend to jump crimp - tying up the cylinder. (wouldn't this be great in an emergency) Also, fired brass can stick in the chambers.
Buffalo Bore Ammunition feels that a 300 gr. bullet at 1650 fps is still very powerful, comfortable to shoot, and TOTALLY RELIABLE. At these levels, these bullets give up nothing in performance
Shipping Weight: 1.450 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: NoXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: YesXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions:XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
- Cannot ship via air
- Cannot ship via USPS
- Cannot ship to PO Box
HazMat Product: NoXAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.