Chapman Model 5575 53 Piece Master Screwdriver Set with Slotted, Phillips, Torx, Metric and SAE Hex Bits
The Chapman Model 5575 53-Piece Master Screwdriver set includes Slotted, Phillips, Metric, and SAE hex bits. With so many different types of screws being used for a variety of applications today it is a good idea to have these different options available for when they are needed. The Master set comes organized in a compact hard case and is always ready to help you get the job done.
- Extension with set screw and Chapman Midget Ratchet
- Chapman screwdriver handle
- #1, #2, #3, #4, Reed & Prince, 1/4" Adapter
- .050", 1/16", 5/64", 3/32", 7/64", 1/8", 9/64", 5/32"
- 3/16", 7/32", 1/4", 5/16", .125x.023, .160x.030, .190x.025, .190x.037
- .230x.037, .250x.025, .250x.037, .328x.030, .328x.037, .375x.025, .375x.037, .375x.050
- Robertson 1, 2, 3
- Bristol .145", .111", .096", .072", .060"
- 1.5mm, 2.0mm, 2.5mm, 3.0mm, 4.0mm, 5.0mm, 6.0mm, 8.0mm
- T-6, T-8, T-10, T-15, T-20, T-25, T-30
The total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Product ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
Product is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Product is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
Additional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.
- Hornady Custom Lite Ammunition 7mm-08 Remington 120 Grain SST... $24.49
- Hornady Custom Lite Ammunition 243 Winchester 87 Grain SST Box... $23.79
- Nosler Ballistic Tip Hunting Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter)... $22.49
- Hanson Carbon Steel Bottom Tap 1/4"-28 Thread... $2.39
- Hoppe's #9 Gun Oil Liquid... $2.59 - $4.59 View More Options
- Southern Bloomer Cotton Cleaning Patches... $3.19 - $21.99 View More Options
- JP Enterprises Trigger Spring Kit AR-15 3-1/2 lb Reduced Power... $10.49
- Gun Butter Gun Oil Liquid... $9.29 - $14.49 View More Options
- Hoppe's #9 Bench Rest Gun Oil with Weatherguard 2-1/4 oz... $3.59
- Bear Metal Cotton Gun Cleaning Swabs 6" Package of 100... $2.99
- Nosler Ballistic Tip Hunting Bullets 243 Caliber, 6mm (243... $16.49
- Crescent Retaining, Snap Ring Pliers... $24.99