The LaserMax guide rod laser sights for GLOCK Gen4 pistols give you the additional convenience of a laser sight with no external additions to your weapon. Unlike all other laser sights, the guide rod laser is completely internal and simply replaces the factory guide rod and take down lever. With the guide rod sighting system there is no need to replace holsters, remove tactical lights or grips because the laser sight fits right into your current setup with no gunsmithing required.
Not only are these units convenient, but they are reliable and built with high quality material and Wolff Gunsprings, so you know you’re getting the best there is. LaserMax guide rod laser have been torture tested to Military and Homeland Security Specs including:
- Blowing sand tests
- Salt water corrosion test
- 5-story drop to concrete
- Extreme temperatures
- 2-hour salt water submersion @ 66'
- 20,000 round live-fire test
When you want the added confidence of a pulsating red laser sight, the LaserMax guide rod lasers will provide exactly that. On the flipside, when you don't want to give away your position or just don't want the laser at the time, the guide rod lasers are not in the way and are easily deactivated for both right and left handed shooters with ambidextrous switch that replaces the factory slide lock and spring.
- Gen4 Glock 26, 27, 33: Energizer 319 S.O. (4)
- Gen4 Glock 17: Energizer 393 S.O. (3)
- Gen4 Glock 19 Energizer 393 S.O. (3)
- Gen4 Glock 22: Energizer 393 S.O. (3)
- Gen4 Glock 20,21,Energhizer 393 S.0 (3)
Battery Life: 1-year under average use
Wavelength: 635nm red laser
Output: 5mW (pulsating)
Laser Range: Not listed
- Specific fit for Glock Gen4 Models
- Operating temperature: -15°F to +120°F
- Laser beam diameter: 5/16" @ 7yds, 3/4" @ 25yds
- Factory sighted at 20 yards