Antler King Trophy Clover Mix Perennial Food Plot Seed 3.5 lb
- The highest protein and tonnage producing clover and chicory perennial mix on the market
- Provides up to 10 tons of 30%+ forage per acre.
- Great food plot for deer and turkey
- Lasts up to 6 years
Antler King TROPHY CLOVER MIX is a mixture of 4 perennial varieties of clover, a unique variety of chicory and a variety of rapeseed that is Antler King’s ® hardiest and longest lasting perennial mix. TROPHY CLOVER MIX can be planted in the spring or fall and provide the deer a 30%+ protein diet during the spring, summer and fall. If you are looking for a food plot to give the deer what they need, when they need it, this is it! Because it is a hardy perennial, TROPHY CLOVER MIX can last 6+ years on a single planting!
- Seed Content: Clover, chicory, rapeseed
- Canadian Planting Zone: Spring or Fall
- North Planting Zone: Spring or Fall
- Transitional Planting Zone: Spring or Fall
- South Planting Zone: Spring or Fall
- Seeding Rate: 3.5 lb bag plants 1/2 acre; 24 lb. bag plants 3 acres; 50 lb. bag plants 6 acres
- Planting Depth: less than 1/4"
- Fertilizer Recommendations: 5-10-30 or 9-23-30 or 6-24-24 at 250lbs. per acre (Use 0-0-60 after plot is established)
Thank you! Your valuable input helps improve our product information and future product selections
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.