"Ultimate Sniper: An Advanced Training Manual for Military and Police Snipers, Updated and Expanded Edition" Book by John Plaster
- Military Manuals 2011 Ranger Handbook... $8.99 Available
- "The Complete .50-Caliber Sniper Course: Hard-Target... $49.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- "U.S. Army Special Operations Target Interdiction Course:... $41.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- "Advanced Tactical Marksmanship: More High-Performance... $24.99 Available
- Magpul PMAG M3 Magazine AR-15 223 Remington Black... $12.49 - $18.95 Select Options
- Gun Video "Ultimate Sniper" DVD... $19.24 Available
- Hanson Carbon Steel Plug Tap 6-32 Thread... $2.29 Available
- Lansky Puck Dual-Grit Coarse and Fine Knife and Tool Sharpener... $6.99 Available
- Berger 1st Edition Reloading Manual... $18.28 Available
- Hornady Lock-N-Load Ammunition Concentricity Gage... $99.99 Available
- Lyman Trigger Pull Gage Electronic Digital 0 to 12 lb... $67.99 Available
- Primos "Mastering the Art, Predator" Instructional DVD... $7.99 Available
- Dewey "No Harm" Bench Rest Style Rifle Bore Brush 30 Caliber 8... $3.19 Available
- FoxPro Electronic Call Carry Case Nylon Mossy Oak Brush Camo... $27.84 Available
- "The Invisible Advantage Workbook: Ghillie Suit Construction... $11.29 Available
- CJ Weapons Chamber Maid Rifle Bore Brush 308 Winchester M1A,... $5.19 Available
Publisher: Paladin Press
Date of Publication: 2006
Number of Pages: 584
Summary of Material (from the publisher):
Through revised text, new photos, specialized illustrations, updated charts and additional information sidebars, The Ultimate Sniper once again thoroughly details the three great skill areas of sniping: marksmanship, fieldcraft and tactics. Just some of the material in this new edition includes: Cutting-edge sniper rifles, scopes, ammunition and equipment; everything purpose-designed or adapted specifically for military and police sniping.
The latest tactics and techniques from the frontlines of the War on Terror, including the mountains, deserts and urban areas of the Middle East and Central Asia
Analysis of evolving technologies, including lasers, night vision, FLIR and ballistics programs
Detailed ballistics and trajectory data for sniper ammunition
An all-new chapter on countersniping "lessons learned" in Iraq and Afghanistan
An up-to-date listing of U.S.-based sniper training programs.
Find out why professional snipers, sharpshooters and long-range riflemen consider The Ultimate Sniper to be the bible of their craft.
A veteran of the top-secret Special Forces covert operations unit MACV-SOG during the Vietnam War, Maj. John L. Plaster combined what he'd learned of stealth, stalking and camouflage with his postwar experiences as a competitive shooter and firearms instructor to write The Ultimate Sniper.
Notes: 8 1/2 x 11, softcover, photos
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.