"Ultimate Sniper: An Advanced Training Manual for Military and Police Snipers, Updated and Expanded Edition" Book by John Plaster
Publisher: Paladin Press
Date of Publication: 2006
Number of Pages: 584
Summary of Material (from the publisher):
Through revised text, new photos, specialized illustrations, updated charts and additional information sidebars, The Ultimate Sniper once again thoroughly details the three great skill areas of sniping: marksmanship, fieldcraft and tactics. Just some of the material in this new edition includes: Cutting-edge sniper rifles, scopes, ammunition and equipment; everything purpose-designed or adapted specifically for military and police sniping.
The latest tactics and techniques from the frontlines of the War on Terror, including the mountains, deserts and urban areas of the Middle East and Central Asia
Analysis of evolving technologies, including lasers, night vision, FLIR and ballistics programs
Detailed ballistics and trajectory data for sniper ammunition
An all-new chapter on countersniping "lessons learned" in Iraq and Afghanistan
An up-to-date listing of U.S.-based sniper training programs.
Find out why professional snipers, sharpshooters and long-range riflemen consider The Ultimate Sniper to be the bible of their craft.
A veteran of the top-secret Special Forces covert operations unit MACV-SOG during the Vietnam War, Maj. John L. Plaster combined what he'd learned of stealth, stalking and camouflage with his postwar experiences as a competitive shooter and firearms instructor to write The Ultimate Sniper.
Notes: 8 1/2 x 11, softcover, photos
Shipping Weight: 3.450 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
- Fiocchi Shooting Dynamics Ammunition 380 ACP 95 Grain Full... $16.79 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Velocity Archery Badger 6.5" Aluminum Crossbow Pistol Bolt... $9.99 Available
- Wicked Ridge by TenPoint 20" Aluminum Crossbow Bolts 4" Vanes... $35.49 Available
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 7mm Remington Magnum, 300 Winchester... $3.89 Select Options
- 5ive Star Gear Mil Spec Towel 100% Cotton 22" x 42"... $5.99 Select Options
- Muzzy Fixed Blade Broadhead Pack of 6... $39.99 Select Options
- Lee Case Trimmer Cutter with Ball Grip... $7.99 Available
- Lee Auto Prime Hand Priming Tool Shellholder #5 (7mm Remington... $3.19 Available
- RCBS Shellholder #4 (7mm Remington Magnum, 300 Winchester... $5.88 Available
- Break-Free Lubricant and Preservative Gun Oil 4 oz Liquid... $10.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Beretta Trident Graphic Short Sleeve T-Shirt Cotton... $15.49 - $17.49 Select Options
- Allen Field Point Steel Pack of 12... $5.49 Select Options