Dem-Bart Checkering Cutter 2-Edge Spacer 16 Lines per Inch
- Dem-Bart Checkering Cutter Left Hand Spacer 16 Lines per Inch... $5.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Dem-Bart Checkering Cutter C-1 Single Line Cutter Coarse... $5.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Dem-Bart Regular Checkering Handle and Shank without Cutter... $6.39 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Dem-Bart Checkering Cutter B-1 Wide Convex Border Cutter... $5.99 Available
- Pachmayr F325 Deluxe Field Recoil Pad Grind to Fit 1.1" Medium... $27.99 Available
- Hanson Carbon Steel Taper Tap 3-56 Thread... $4.19 Available
- Hanson Carbon Steel Bottom Tap 3-56 Thread... $4.19 Available
- Nosler AccuBond Bullets 25 Caliber (257 Diameter) 110 Grain... $27.49 Available
- Birchwood Casey Aluminum Black Metal Touch Up... $7.69 Available
- Dem-Bart Checkering Cutter Right Hand Spacer 20 Lines per Inch... $5.99 Available
- Nosler Trophy Grade Ammunition 257 Weatherby Magnum 110 Grain... $67.99 Available
- Barnes VOR-TX Ammunition 270 Winchester Short Magnum (WSM) 140... $44.99 Available
Features: Cutter designed to cut two lines at a time, used for spacing. Deepens rows while spacing
Shipping Weight: 0.005 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.