Wolff Type-2 Power Rib Mainspring S&W K, L, N-Frame Reduced Power
- Briley Unilube Choke Tube Anti-Seize 1/2 oz... $3.95 Available
- Berger Hunting Bullets 243 Caliber, 6mm (243 Diameter) 105... $35.99 - $136.09 Select Options
- Cylinder & Slide Extra Length Firing Pin New-Style S&W J, K,... $14.95 Available
- Berger Hybrid Target Bullets 243 Caliber, 6mm (243 Diameter)... $36.99 Available
- Ed Brown Recoil Buffer 1911 Government, Commander Polyurethane... $6.99 Available
- Claybuster Shotshell Wads 12 Gauge CB1138-12 (Replaces WAA12R)... $9.99 - $95.99 Select Options
- Berger Hunting Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter) 155 Grain VLD... $45.61 Available
- AR-Stoner Magazine AR-15 223 Remington with Anti Tilt Follower... $8.49 - $17.30 Select Options
- Berger Target Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter) 210 Grain... $51.99 Available
- Ruger Magazine Ruger 22/45 Mark III 22 Long Rifle 10-Round... $19.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Frankford Arsenal Perfect Fit Reloading Tray... $5.99 Select Options
- Buffer Technologies Recoil Buffer 1911 Government, Commander... $9.99 Available
Features: Reduced Power Rib mainspring
Gunsmithing Required: No
Shipping Weight: 0.024 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.