RCBS Neck Sizer Die Bushing 246 Diameter Tungsten Disulfide
- RCBS Neck Sizer Die Bushing 245 Diameter Tungsten Disulfide... $24.99 Available
- RCBS Gold Medal Match Series Bushing Full Length Sizer Die 223... $54.99 Available
- RCBS Neck Sizer Die Bushing 223 Diameter Tungsten Disulfide... $24.99 Available
- AR-Stoner Magazine AR-15 223 Remington 20-Round Straight Body... $13.99 Available
- Yankee Hill Machine Barrel Thread Protector Cap 1/2"-28... $13.50 Available
- DoubleStar Picatinny Rail Mounted Bipod Adapter AR-15 Aluminum... $29.99 Available
- Redding Carbide Size Button Kit 22 Caliber... $28.99 Available
- ProMag Weaver-Style Base AR-15 Carry Handle Matte... $20.99 Available
- RCBS Neck Sizer Die Bushing 248 Diameter Tungsten Disulfide... $24.99 Available
- Magpul PMAG M3 Magazine AR-15 223 Remington 20-Round Black... $13.25 Available
- RCBS Neck Sizer Die Bushing 224 Diameter Tungsten Disulfide... $24.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- RCBS Gold Medal Match Series Bushing Neck Sizer Die 22-250... $54.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
Neck Bushing Size (RCBS instructions):
Proper neck bushing size can be determined two ways. Measure the outside neck diameter of your loaded cartridge, subtract .002" to .003". This allows approximately .001" of brass spring back for correct neck tension. The other is to measure the neck wall thickness of your case, multiply by two, add the diameter of your bullet and subtract .001". RCBS suggests that you have neck bushings one to two sizes above and below your target diameter.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.