Wilson Combat Heavy Duty Recoil Spring 1911 Government 10 lb
- Wilson Combat Heavy Duty Recoil Spring 1911 Government 12 lb... $6.99 Available
- Metalform Magazine 1911 Government, Commander 9mm Luger... $18.99 Available
- Wilson Combat Factory Plus Recoil Spring Plug 1911 Government ... $4.99 - $6.99 Select Options
- Wilson Combat 1-Piece Bullet Proof Recoil Spring Guide Rod... $8.99 Available
- L.E. Wilson Max Cartridge Gage 40 S&W... $22.99 Available
- Wilson Combat Factory Plus 1-Piece Recoil Spring Guide Rod... $4.99 Available
- Cylinder & Slide Trigger Pull Reduction Kit 1911 Series 80... $48.00 Available
- STI-Dawson Basepad for IPSC and IDPA Box Rule for STI-2011,... $25.00 Available
- Volquartsen Target Sear Ruger Mark II, Mark III, 22/45... $27.99 Available
- Lone Wolf Maritime Firing Pin Spring Cups Glock... $7.20 Available
- Wilson Combat Flat Wire Recoil Spring Kit 1911 Government 5"... $19.99 Available
- Wolff Extractor Spring CZ75, CZ85, EAA Witness, Springfield P9... $3.49 Available
Shipping Weight: 0.035 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: NoXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
HazMat Product: NoXAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.