Magnum Research Magazine Baby Desert Eagle, Baby Desert Eagle II 45 ACP 10-Round Steel Black
- Maglula UpLULA Pistol Magazine Loader and Unloader Polymer ... $34.95 Select Options
- Lee Deluxe Carbide 4-Die Set 45 ACP... $41.99 Available
- Hornady Zombie Max Ammunition 45 ACP 185 Grain Z-Max Flex Tip... $21.99 Select Options
- Magtech Sport Ammunition 45 ACP 230 Grain Full Metal Jacket... $20.99 - $409.99 Select Options
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 5-1/2" Self-Adhesive Bullseye... $4.89 - $15.99 Select Options
- Hoppe's Viper BoreSnake Bore Cleaner Pistol ... $19.99 Select Options
- Hoppe's #9 Bench Rest Gun Oil with Weatherguard 2-1/4 oz... $3.59 Available
- Hoppe's Gun Cleaning Brush Double Ended Bronze... $3.29 Available
- Smith & Wesson Magazine S&W M&P Shield 40 S&W 7-Round... $31.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Lee Auto-Disk Adjustable Powder Charge Bar... $9.99 Available
- KA-BAR Grass Machete 14" Carbon Steel Blade Kraton Handle... $57.99 Available
- GG&G Slot End Plate Sling Mount Adapter Benelli M4 12 Gauge... $22.33 Available
- KA-BAR USMC Fighting/Utility Knife 7" Serrated Carbon Steel... $71.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Hoppe's #9 Bench Rest Copper Bore Cleaning Solvent Liquid... $8.29 - $19.99 Select Options
- MidwayUSA Competition Range Bag PVC Coated Polyester... $49.99 Select Options
This Magnum Research factory magazine fits the original Baby Desert Eagle and new Baby Desert Eagle II pistols chambered in 45 ACP with a semi-compact frame (3.93" barrel). It features a 10-round capacity and black polymer base plate.
- Caliber: 45 ACP
- Capacity: 10-Rounds
- Body Material: Steel
- Basepad: Polymer
Shipping Weight: 0.150 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.