GrovTec Hammer Spur Extension Marlin (1983 and later) 39A, 39M, 1894, 1894C, 1895S, 336C, 336T, 375, 444S, Glenfield 30A Steel Black
- Ruger Grip Dowel Ruger Blackhawk, Super Blackhawk, Hunter,... $2.49 Available
- Winchester USA Ammunition 9mm Luger 115 Grain Full Metal... $29.99 - $279.99 Select Options
- Wolff Shooter's Spring Pack Ruger SP-101... $9.49 Available
- Wolff Shooter's Spring Pack Ruger Security Six, Service Six,... $8.49 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Flip-Top Ammo Box #1003 38 Special, 357... $2.99 - $3.09 Select Options
- GrovTec Hammer Spur Extension Marlin Lever 1957-1982 Steel... $6.99 Available
- Williams FP-336 Set Receiver Peep Sight with Front Fire Sight... $69.99 Available
- Walther Magazine PPK 380 ACP 6-Round Nickel With Finger Rest... $40.99 Available
- Uncle Mike's Hammer Extension Ruger Blackhawk, H&R Topper, NEF... $4.83 Available
- Browning Magazine Browning Buck Mark 22 Long Rifle 10-Round... $28.49 Available
- GrovTec Hammer Spur Extension Henry Lever and Pump .22 Steel... $6.99 Available
- Marlin Hammer Spur Screw Marlin 336, 444, 1895 All Models,... $2.99 Available
GrovTec Hammer Extensions provide a larger contact surface and outstanding grip and control. The extensions are especially useful in scoped guns where clearance is an issue and it may be difficult to cock the hammer. GrovTec hammer extensions are specifically designed to fit the hammer, but may be mounted from either the right or left side.Wrench, screws, and installation instructions included.
Shipping Weight: 0.051 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.