- Small compact design
- Aluminum Body
- Glass lens
- Removable Battery Tray
- Ultra Bright Red Dot available in 3 or 6 MOA
- 10 position manually operated Push button intensity switch with previous intensity return and auto off
- Precision 1 MOA click adjustments with lock
- Water resistant to 1 meter
- Mounts available separately
The STS2 features a new 10 position, push button, manually operated intensity switch with previous intensity return and auto off. Many mounting solutions are available, including a weaver / picatinny rail mount, dovetail mounting kits for direct slide mounting on popular hand guns, and scope tube mounts for mounting to your telescopic scopes.
A heads up display provides an unobstructed sight picture in which the red dot hovers on the sight line, illuminating the point of impact on the target, creating the fastest target acquisition in existence, and unlimited eye relief. Similaryly, it uses a beam-splitter lens made of glass: hard coated fro maximum scratch resistance, and light transmission, while the parallax free design enable targets to be acquired without the need to center the dot in the lens.
The STS2 aircraft allow housing and electronics are designed to handle the hottest loads from large caliber firearms. The STS2 provides 1 MOA click adjustment for windage and elevation, resulting in pin point accuracy. A positive locking screw for both windage and elevation lock the adjustment screws into position.
- Style: Reflex
- Magnification: 1x
- Sight Window: 0.946 x 0.604""
- Adjustment value @ 100 yards(clicks/in): 1"
- Reticle: 3 or 6 MOA
- Reticle color: Red
- Housing material: Aluminum
- Recoil resistance: N/A
- Battery Type: CR2032 3V Lithium (1) included
- Length: 1.83"
- Weight: 1.17 oz.
- Warranty: 1-year