Redding Shellholder #23 (45 Colt (Long Colt), 454 Casull, 460 S&W Magnum)
- Frankford Arsenal Flip-Top Ammo Box #514 460 S&W Magnum, 500... $3.09 Select Options
- Redding Shellholder #19 (44 Special, 44 Remington Magnum, 444... $8.99 Available
- Redding Shellholder #12 (38 S&W, 38 Special, 357 Magnum)... $8.99 Available
- Hornady InterLock Bullets 338 Caliber (338 Diameter) 225 Grain... $39.99 Available
- Barnes Tipped Triple-Shock X Bullets 338 Caliber (338... $41.49 Available
- Redding Shellholder #5 (357 Sig, 40 S&W, 10mm Auto)... $8.99 Available
- Hornady Reloading Brass 338 Winchester Magnum Box of 50... $53.99 Available
- Hornady Lock-N-Load Overall Length Gage Modified Case 338... $6.19 Available
- Hornady Lock-N-Load Overall Length Gage Modified Case 270... $6.19 Available
- Redding Shellholder #22 (30 Carbine, 32 ACP)... $8.99 Available
- Hornady Lock-N-Load Overall Length Gage Modified Case 22-250... $6.19 Available
- Hornady Lock-N-Load Overall Length Gage Modified Case 223... $6.19 Available
Shipping Weight: 0.040 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.