Wolff Recoil Spring 1911 Officer 24 lb (.330" Diameter Guide Rod Only)
- Wilson Combat Grip Screws Hex Head 1911 Blue ... $6.99 - $35.99 Select Options
- Wilson Combat Factory Plus Grip Screw Bushing 1911... $2.29 - $2.99 Select Options
- Wolff Recoil Spring 1911 Government... $7.89 Select Options
- Wolff Recoil Spring 1911 Officer 20 lb (.330" Diameter Guide... $6.17 Available
- CMMG Lower Receiver Parts Kit AR-15... $59.99 Available
- Wolff Recoil Spring 1911 Officer 22 lb (.330" Diameter Guide... $7.89 Available
- Wilson Combat Flat Wire Recoil Spring Kit 1911 Government 5"... $19.99 Available
- Wilson Combat Heavy Duty Recoil Spring 1911 Government 22 lb... $6.99 Available
- Wolff Recoil Spring 1911 Officer 24 lb (Factory Guide Rod... $7.89 Available
- Wilson Combat Heavy Duty Recoil Spring 1911 Government 15 lb... $6.99 Available
- Swenson Slim Line Grip Screw Bushings 1911 Blue Package of 4... $3.99 Available
- Wilson Combat Heavy Duty Recoil Spring 1911 Government 16 lb... $6.99 Available
Shipping Weight: 0.035 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: NoXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
HazMat Product: NoXAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.