- Meobright Multi Lens coating eliminate glare and reflection and deliver 99.8 light transmission
- MeoShield ion assisted protective lens coating adds enhanced resistance to scratching and abrasion
- MeoDrop hydrophobic lens coating designed to repel water, grease, skin oils and lens surface contaminates that can impair clarity.
- High-definition (HD), extra-low dispersion, fluoride objective lens elements eliminate chromatic aberration (CA) or color fringing in challenging lighting conditions and deliver pin point resolution, increased contrast and vivid color fidelity
- CentricDrive- An oversized, mid-body focus control features a large rubberized wheel that is easy to manipulate for fine focus requirements or when moving rapidly from close subjects to extended distances
- Quick release, bayonet mount automatically locks eyepiece securely into place and unlocks with the push of a button.
- The rotating tripod collar allows a smooth 360° degree rotation of the scope body for viewing in any orientation and locks securely in place features 1/4-20 thread
- Integrated, retractable anodized aluminum sun shade keeps moisture and stray light off lenses in challenging lighting conditions.
- Magnesium and aluminum alloy chassis is lightweight yet extremely rugged. Beautifully sculpted rubber armor provides shock protection in the field or during transport.
- Individual lens components are meticulously ground and polished in-house and precisely matched for superior performance.
- Precisely ground and finished Schimdt-Pechan prism system is polished to within +/- 1 second and allows hours of extended glassing without eye strain
- Waterproof and fogproof
- 1/4-20 Tripod Adapter
- Lifetime transferrable warranty
The MeoStar S2 82 HD delivers extraordinarily detailed images with pinpoint resolution, increased contrast and true, vivid color fidelity. The MeoStar S2 82 HD is an invaluable tool for observing and identifying wildlife or any subject from greatly extended distances.
The 82mm high-definition, extra-low dispersion, two-part fluoride objective lens element eliminates chromatic aberration (CA) or color fringing across the entire field of view for more brilliant, sharper and more vibrant images than typical non-HD optical systems. 30x-60x WA or 20x-70x optional eyepieces (sold seperately) provide an extra-wide field or extra-long reach and mount with a quick release bayonet attachment system. The lightweight, compact and robust magnesium chassis is nitrogen purged, 100% waterproof and fog proof and wrapped in a beautifully sculpted, shockproof rubber armor exterior built to withstand the toughest outdoor environments.
Note: Eyepiece not included, must be purchased separately. (756161 or 518718)
Magnification: N/A depends on eyepiece
Objective Diameter: 82mm
Field of View @ 1000 yds: with 20-70 Eyepiece: 2.35 -.93 degrees/ with 30-60x WA Eyepiece: 2.55-1.2 degrees
Lens Coating: Fully Multi Coated
Minimum Focus Distance: 13.62'
Exit Pupil: with 20-70 Eyepiece: 4.1mm- 1.37mm/ with 30-60x WA Eyepiece:2.67mm-1.17mm
Eye Relief: 18mm
Waterproof: Yes to 6.56'
Length: W/O Eyepiece Angled 13.39"; Straight 12.83"
Weight: W/O Eyepiece Angled 50.44 oz; Straight 51.29 oz
Other Eye Pieces Available: Yes
Warranty: Meopta Lifetime transferrable warranty
Prism Glass: Schimdt-Pechan
Twilight Factor: 88
Included Accessories: Snap-in objective cover, eyepiece port mount