Kensight Fully Adjustable Defensive Rear Night Sight 1911 Novak LoMount Cut Steel Black Serrated Blade with High Visibility Green Tritium Dots
- Wilson Combat Elite Tactical Magazine ETM with Base Pad 1911... $33.99 - $34.99 Select Options
- Wheeler Engineering Bench Block... $20.49 Available
- Colt Magazine 1911 Government, Commander 45 ACP 8-Round... $19.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Maryland Gun Works Rear Sight Tool 1911... $99.99 Available
- Kensight Front Night Sight 1911 Novak Cut Contoured Base .230"... $44.99 Available
- Kensight Front Night Sight 1911 Novak Cut Flat Base .240"... $44.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Kensight Front Night Sight 1911 Novak Cut Flat Base .230"... $44.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Ed Brown Beavertail Grip Safety with Memory Groove 1911 Series... $37.99 Available
- PRI Upper Receiver Takedown Pin Vise Block AR-15, AR-10... $49.99 Available
- Kensight Front Night Sight 1911 Novak Cut Contoured Base .190"... $44.99 Available
- PTG Barrel Threading Lathe Bit 60-Degree 5/16"... $26.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Konus Shot Rifle Scope 3-9x 32mm 30-30 Reticle Matte... $56.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
This Kensight Rear Night Sight is equipped with a Partially Serrated Slanted Blade for reduced glare, and incorporates a Trijicon self-luminous Green Tritium Lamp nestled within a High Visibility White Dot on either side of the rear sight notch for a sight picture that's quick to acquire and equally useful in both low light and bright light conditions. This rear sight fits the popular Novak LoMount rear sight dovetail cut, often found on many factory-produced and custom 1911 pistols.
- Material: 4140 Chrome Moly Steel
- Blade Type: Slanted, Serrated w/2 High Visibility Green Tritium Dots (0.076" Dia)
- Sight Dovetail: Novak LoMount (65 Degree x 0.495")
- Elevation Adjustments: Yes
- Windage Adjustments: Yes
NOTE: This rear sight sits a little higher than standard and Requires a Minimum Front Sight Height of 0.230".
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.