Lee 2-Cavity Bullet Mold 401-175-TC 40 S&W (401 Diameter) 175 Grain Truncated Cone
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 40 S&W, 10mm Auto, 45 ACP 100-Round... $2.73 - $3.59 Select Options
- Lee Bullet Lube and Size Kit 401 Diameter... $20.99 Available
- Doubletap Reloading Brass 10mm Auto Nickel Plated Box of 100... $31.49 Available
- Lyman Lube and Sizer Die 401 Diameter... $26.49 Available
- Saeco Top Punch #40047... $19.79 Available
- Saeco Green Bullet Lube Solid... $7.29 Available
- Lee Bullet Lube and Size Kit 452 Diameter... $20.99 Available
- Lee 2-Cavity Bullet Mold TL356-124-2R 9mm Luger, 38 Super, 380... $19.99 Available
- Lee 2-Cavity Bullet Mold 358-158-RF 38 Special, 357 Magnum, 38... $19.99 Available
- Lee 4 Hole, Classic 4 Hole Turret Press Turret... $13.29 Available
- Hanson T-Handle Tap Wrench #0 to 1/4"... $4.49 Available
- DPMS Steel Barrel Nut AR-15 Matte... $7.69 Available
Material: Machined Aluminum Mold Blocks and Hard Anodized Sprue Plate
Features: Tangential cut off which helps to eliminate the nip at the sprue cut off
Includes: Hardwood Handles
Shipping Weight: 0.850 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.