Atlas Bipod Cleat Feet Steel Black
- Atlas BT10-LW17 Bipod 1913 Picatinny Rail Mount 4.75" to 9"... $279.95 Available
- Atlas BT10 Bipod 1913 Picatinny Rail Mount 4.75" to 9"... $219.95 Available
- Atlas BT10-NC Bipod No Clamp Style Mount 4.75" to 9" Aluminum... $219.95 Available
- Atlas Bipod Quick Change Spike Feet Stainless Steel Black... $49.95 Available
- Atlas Bipod Pouch Nylon... $49.95 Select Options
- Nosler Bonded Performance Bullets 22 Caliber (224 Diameter) 64... $29.38 Available
- Remington Express Ammunition 12 Gauge 2-3/4" 00 Buckshot 9... $3.65 - $181.50 Select Options
- Atlas Bipod 3" Leg Extensions Aluminum Black... $49.95 Available
- Magpul PMAG LR/SR Gen M3 Magazine LR-308, GII, SR-25 308... $18.00 - $21.80 Select Options
- MidwayUSA Rust and Lead Remover Gun Cleaning Cloth... $2.99 Available
- Atlas Bipod Spigot Adaptor A.I and A.I.C.S. for use with... $69.95 Available
- Remington Heavy Dove Ammunition 12 Gauge 2-3/4" 1-1/8 oz... $7.89 Available
- Hornady One Shot Sonic Cleaner Ultrasonic Firearms Cleaning... $13.75 - $62.99 Select Options
- Accuracy International Adjustable Cheek Rest Thumbscrew Brass... $32.00 Available
- Barnes VOR-TX Ammunition 300 Winchester Short Magnum (WSM) 165... $49.99 Available
- MidwayUSA Medium Duty 3/8" T50 Target Stapler... $9.99 Available
- Nosler Match Grade Ammunition 6.5 Creedmoor 140 Grain Custom... $40.99 Available
Technical Information: Atlas Bipod Cleat Feet
Weight: 2.1 oz.
Shipping Weight: 0.145 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.