EOTech 517 Holographic Weapon Sight 65 MOA Circle with 1 MOA Dot Reticle Matte AA Batteries with 7mm Raised Base
- Videos (2)
Technical Information (From the Manufacturer)
- Optics: Transmission holography - parallax free
- Magnification: 1x
- Eye Relief: Unlimited
- Length/Width/Height: 5.70" x 2.1" x 2.8"
- Temperature: -40 to 150 F (using AA lithiums); -20 to 140 F (AA Alkaline)
- Waterproof: Submersible to 33 ft depth
- Sealing: Fogproof internal optics
- Color/Finish: Non reflective black with hard coat finish
- Adjustment (per click): 0.5 MOA (1/2\" at 100 yds)
- Adjustment Range: +/- 40 MOA travel
- Mount: Picatinny (MIL-STD-1913) rail
- Return to Zero: Repeatable to 1 MOA after re-mounting
- Optical Surfaces: Anti-glare coating
- Window Dimensions: 1.20\" x 0.85\" (30 x 23mm)
- Front Window Material: 1/8\" solid glass
- Rear Window Material: Shatter resistant laminate (3/16\" thick)
- Field of View (100 yards): 30 yards (28m) at a 4" eye relief
- Standard Reticle: 65MOA circle with quadrant ticks with 1 MOA aiming dot
- Power Source: 2 x 1.5V AA batteries (supports lithium, alkaline, or rechargeable)
- Battery Life: 1,000 continuous hours (lithium) at nominal setting 12; 600 continuous with AA alkaline
- Brightness Settings: 20 settings with scrolling feature
- Auto Battery Check Indicator: Flashing reticle upon start-up
- Auto Shut-down: At 8 hrs- programmable to 4 hrs
The total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Product ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
Product is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Product is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
Additional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
Thank you! Your valuable feedback helps improve our product information and offering.