Martin Exile Compound Bow Package Right Hand 45-60 lb. 25"-30" Draw Length Next Vista Camo
- Compact 30-1/2" ATA
- Fury XT Single Cam
- HammerHead Strings
- Only 3.4 lb
- Saddleback Thermal Grip
The Exile from Martin is extremely lightweight and maneuverable, making it an ideal choice for the treestand or ground blind hunter. Weighing it at just 3.4 pounds also makes this bow a great choice for chasing critters around in the mountains. Featuring the Fury XT single cam for maximum adjustability and PowerTough limbs for maximum durability, the Exile is a solid choice for today's demanding bowhunter.
- Fury XT Single Cam
- HammerHead Bowstrings
- PowerTough Limbs
- CNC Machined Solid Block Aluminum Riser
- VEM vibration vortex
- Roto Cup pivoting limb system
- Quick-Lock stabilizer mount
- Silent Hunter Arrow Shelf
- IBO Speed Rating: 320-330 fps
- Axle-to-axle length: 30-1/2"
- Mass Weight: 3.4 lbs
- Let Off: 80%
- Brace Height: 7"
- Draw Length Range: 24-1/2" to 30-3/4"
- Draw Length Modules Included: Yes
- Cam Type: Single
- Riser Material: Aluminum
- Finish: Next Vista
- String Material: BCY Trophy
- 4-Pin Copper John Sight
- Martin Fast 4 Quiver
- Mantis Capture Arrow Rest
- Peep sight
- D-loop installed
- The total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order. Shipping Weight: 7 Pounds
- Product ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges. Ships Alone: Yes
- Product is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground. DOT-Regulated: No
- Product is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods. Carrier Restrictions: No
- Additional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers. HazMat Product: No
Thank you! Your valuable feedback helps improve our product information and offering.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.