Dewey 1-Piece Cleaning Rod 20 Caliber 25" Nylon Coated 5 x 40 Thread
- FrogLube CLP Bio-Based Cleaner, Lubricant, and Preservative 8... $33.99 Available
- Dewey Rifle Cleaning Jag 17 Caliber 5 x 40 Thread Brass... $4.49 Available
- CJ Weapons Barrel Extension and Lug Recess Swabs AR-15 223... $11.49 Available
- Pro-Shot Rifle Chamber Cleaning Mop 223 Remington 5.56mm NATO... $4.59 Available
- FrogLube CLP Bio-Based Cleaner, Lubricant, and Preservative 5... $1.59 Available
- Tipton Gun Cleaning Pick Set 4-Piece Polymer... $4.49 Available
- JP Enterprises Bore Guide AR-15 5.56 NATO/223 Remington... $38.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Dewey 1-Piece Cleaning Rod 22 to 26 Caliber 9" Nylon Coated 8... $25.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Dewey 1-Piece Cleaning Rod 22 to 26 Caliber 24" Nylon Coated 8... $29.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Tipton Rifle Cleaning Jag Brass... $2.19 - $2.69 Select Options
Thread Size: 5 x 40 Female Thread
Includes brass jag
For Use with the Following Calibers:
Shipping Weight: 0.950 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: NoXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
HazMat Product: NoXAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.