Lee Pro 1000 Progressive Press Shellplate Carrier #11 (44 Special, 44 Magnum, 45 Long Colt)
- Lee Pro 1000 Progressive Press Shellplate #19 (9mm Luger, 40... $14.29 Available
- Lee Pro 1000 Progressive Press Shellplate #4 (222 Remington,... $14.29 Available
- Lee Pro 1000 Progressive Press Shellplate Carrier #2 (45 ACP,... $38.99 Available
- Lee Pro 1000 Progressive Press Shellplate #2 (45 ACP)... $14.29 Available
- Safariland COMP-1 Revolver Speedloader Charter Arms, S&W... $10.99 Available
- Lee 3 Hole Turret Press, Pro 1000 Progressive Press Turret... $10.29 Available
- Lee 3 Hole Turret Press, Pro 1000 Press Hex Ratchet Package of... $2.49 Available
- TRUGLO Gobble Stopper Xtreme Turkey Choke Tube and Fiber Optic... $13.99 Available
- Lee 4-Die Storage Box Red... $4.99 Available
- Lee 3-Die Storage Box Red... $4.29 Available
- Millett Compact Red Dot Sight 1" Tube 1x 3 MOA Dot with... $40.10 Select Options
- Lee Commercial Bullet Mold Handles for 6-Cavity Lee Bullet... $12.99 Available
- Lee 6-Cavity Bullet Mold TL452-230-2R 45 ACP, 45 Auto Rim, 45... $39.99 Available
- Coghlan's Pocket Saw... $4.49 Available
- Peltor Tactical 6S Behind the Head Electronic Earmuffs (NRR... $76.99 Available
- Lee Lead Dipper... $5.59 Available
Function: Shellplate Carrier Lee Pro 1000 Progressive Press
Material: Aluminum, Steel and Polymer
Notes: Each unit comes complete with Shellplate, Auto Prime, Case Ejector, Auto-Index and spare parts. Uses Large Case Feeder
Shipping Weight: 1.650 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.