Crosman Nitro Piston Venom Dusk Break Barrel Air Rifle 22 Caliber Pellet Brown Hardwood Stock Matte Barrel with 3-9x 32mm Scope
- Gateway Safety Starlite Shooting Glasses Anti-Fog Lens... $7.49 - $7.69 Select Options
- Crosman Pellgunoil Airgun Oil 1/4 oz Tube... $4.19 Available
- Crosman Airgun Pellets 22 Caliber 14.3 Grain Pointed Nose Tin... $4.78 Available
- Crosman 4-Sided Varmint Airgun Target Block Crow, Squirrel,... $11.49 Available
- Crosman Nitro Piston Venom Dusk Break Barrel Air Rifle 177... $159.99 Available
- Crosman Fury Nitro Piston Break Barrel Air Rifle 177 Caliber... $140.99 Available
- Crosman Vantage Nitro Piston Break Barrel Air Rifle 177... $140.99 Available
- Crosman Nitro Venom Air Rifle 22 Caliber Pellet Nitro Piston... $159.99 Available
The Crosman Nitro Piston Venom Dusk Break Barrel Air Rifle features Crosman's exclusive Nitro Piston technology. This technology provides a smoother and more consistent cocking effort, no decrease in velocity after being cocked for extended periods of time, and extremely quiet performance. The ambidextrous stock has a raised cheek piece and modified, beavertail forearm designed to promote the Artillery Hold shooting position. The wider surface area of the forearm is designed to rest on the palm of your hand, and assists in achieving improved accuracy with break barrel air rifles. The rifle comes with a CenterPoint 3-9x 32mm scope and rings (Scope is not mounted).
Caliber: 22 Cal
Weight: 7.4 lbs
Overall Length: 44.5"
Barrel Length: 18.63"
Magazine Capacity: Single shot
Trigger Type: Two-stage adjustable
Max Muzzle Velocity: 800 fps
Action: Break barrel
Power Source: Nitro Piston
Scope: 3-9x32 mm
Front Sight: None
Rear Sight: None
Note: Some break barrel action guns may be harder to break then others. It may take added force to break open the barrel for the first couple uses, after several uses, it will become easier. It is recommended to break it open, however not fully cock the gun, 10 times to loosen the barrel and make it easier for future use.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.