Magpul Apple iPhone 4G Field Case Rubber Black
- Magpul PMAG M3 Magazine AR-15 223 Remington Black... $13.25 - $18.95 Select Options
- MagPul AFG2 Angled Forend Grip AR-15 Polymer... $33.20 Select Options
- MagPul Low Profile Picatinny Rail Cover 6-1/2" Polymer... $11.35 Select Options
- MidwayUSA Spudz Lens Cleaning Cloth 6" x 6" Black... $3.99 Available
- MagPul Center Icon T-Shirt Short Sleeve Cotton... $18.95 - $22.75 Select Options
- MagPul Branded Base T-Shirt Short Sleeve Cotton... $18.95 - $22.75 Select Options
- Sabre .75 oz Pink Lipstick Pepper Spray... $7.99 Available
- Sabre Red Pepper Spray 1/2 oz Aerosol with Key Ring and Belt... $9.99 Available
Made from the same synthetic rubber as the original Magpul loop, the Magpul Apple iPhone 4G Field Case features PMAG-style ribs for added grip, snap-on design for easy installation and removal, and slides easily in and out of pockets without snagging.
Designed and manufactured in the USA!
Technical Information: Magpul Apple iPhone 4G Field Case
Shipping Weight: 0.050 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.