Nosler Trophy Grade Ammunition 6.5x55mm Swedish Mauser 140 Grain AccuBond Spitzer Box of 20
- Federal Fusion Ammunition 6.5x55mm Swedish Mauser 140 Grain... $28.49 Available
- Hornady SUPERFORMANCE Ammunition 6.5x55mm Swedish Mauser 140... $30.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Winchester Super-X Ammunition 6.5x55mm Swedish Mauser 140... $32.49 - $303.99 Select Options
- HSM Trophy Gold Ammunition 6.5x55mm Swedish Mauser 140 Grain... $38.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Nosler AccuBond Bullets 264 Caliber, 6.5mm (264 Diameter) 140... $29.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Nosler Custom Reloading Brass 6.5x55mm Swedish Mauser Box of... $53.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Lee Universal Shellholder #4 (17 Remington, 204 Ruger, 223... $3.69 Available
- Alpha-Bravo Bipod Lock for Harris S Model Bipods Short Angled... $18.49 Available
- Redding Shellholder #7 (6.5x55mm Swedish Mauser, 45 Winchester... $8.99 Available
- Hornady Lock-N-Load Overall Length Gage Modified Case 7x57mm... $6.19 Available
- Remington Golden Saber Ammunition 9mm Luger 124 Grain Brass... $29.99 Available
- Tipton Gun Cleaning Brush Double Ended Nylon Package of 3... $8.39 Available
- Lapua Scenar Ammunition 6.5x55mm Swedish Mauser 139 Grain... $96.99 Available
- Norma USA American PH Ammunition 6.5x55mm Swedish Mauser 156... $43.99 Available
- TPS 30mm TSR Picatinny-Style Aluminum Rings Matte High... $79.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Remington Express Ammunition 6.5x55mm Swedish Mauser 140 Grain... $34.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
You must be 21 years or older to order ammunition. Ammo must ship UPS ground. Due to Department of Transportation regulations, we cannot accept returns on ammo. Please check local laws before ordering.
This Trophy Grade ammunition is loaded with Nosler's AccuBond bonded core bullet. Through a proprietary bonding process that eliminates voids in the bullet core, AccuBond marries Nosler's traditional copper-alloy jacket with its special lead-alloy core. The result is a bullet that flies true, penetrates deep, won't cause extensive barrel fouling, and will retain 60-70% of its weight. The white polymer tip helps protect against deformation while initiating expansion upon impact.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.