Nosler Trophy Grade Ammunition 6.5x55mm Swedish Mauser 140 Grain AccuBond Spitzer Box of 20
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Gun Cleaning Cloth... $2.99 Available
- MidwayUSA Buttstock Rifle Ammunition Carrier 9-Round Elastic... $4.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Radians Snug Plugs Corded Ear Plugs (NRR 28 dB)... $2.99 - $59.99 Select Options
- Havalon Piranta Edge Folding Skinning Knife 2-3/4" 60XT... $33.99 Available
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 8" Self-Adhesive Bullseye Package... $15.99 Available
- Stoney Point PoleCat Steady Stix 2 Bipod Shooting Sticks... $32.99 Available
- Primos Trigger Stick Tall Monopod Shooting Sticks Polymer... $49.99 Available
- Federal Premium Gold Medal Ammunition 410 Bore 2-1/2" 1/2 oz... $9.99 - $98.99 Select Options
- Lapua Scenar Ammunition 6.5x55mm Swedish Mauser 139 Grain... $97.99 Available
- Prvi Partizan Ammunition 6.5x55mm Swedish Mauser 139 Grain... $17.29 Available
- Prvi Partizan Match Ammunition 7.62x54mm Rimmed Russian 182... $17.99 Available
- Ruger Ejector Housing Screw Ruger Blackhawk, Super Blackhawk,... $2.49 Available
- Cold Steel Two Handed Machete Carbon Steel Blade Polymer... $16.29 Available
- Remington Express Ammunition 30-40 Krag 180 Grain Pointed Soft... $33.99 Available
- Fiocchi Exacta Ammunition 6.5x55mm Swedish Mauser 142 Grain... $25.99 Available
- Barnes VOR-TX Ammunition 35 Whelen 180 Grain Tipped... $40.99 Available
- Federal Fusion Ammunition 35 Whelen 200 Grain Spitzer Boat... $32.99 Available
- Federal Premium Gold Medal Ammunition 6.5x55mm Swedish Mauser... $35.99 Available
- Berger 1st Edition Reloading Manual... $22.49 Available
You must be 21 years or older to order ammunition. Ammo must ship UPS ground. Due to Department of Transportation regulations, we cannot accept returns on ammo. Please check local laws before ordering.
This Trophy Grade ammunition is loaded with Nosler's AccuBond bonded core bullet. Through a proprietary bonding process that eliminates voids in the bullet core, AccuBond marries Nosler's traditional copper-alloy jacket with its special lead-alloy core. The result is a bullet that flies true, penetrates deep, won't cause extensive barrel fouling, and will retain 60-70% of its weight. The white polymer tip helps protect against deformation while initiating expansion upon impact.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.