Noveske Match Barrel and Headspaced Bolt AR-15 300 AAC Blackout Medium Contour 1 in 7" Twist 16" Stainless Steel Pistol Gas Port with Low Profile Gas Block
- Yankee Hill Machine Crush Washer AR-15... $1.99 Available
- Magpul PMAG M2 MOE Magazine AR-15 223 Remington 30-Round... $12.30 - $13.25 Select Options
- MagPul XTM Enhanced Modular Full Profile Picatinny Rail Cover... $7.55 Select Options
- Remington UMC Ammunition 300 AAC Blackout (7.62x35mm) 220... $17.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Hornady Training Ammunition 223 Remington 55 Grain Full Metal... $27.99 Select Options
- DPMS Ejection Port Cover Hinge Pin Snap Ring AR-15, LR 308... $2.49 Available
- MagPul Low Profile Picatinny Rail Cover 6-1/2" Polymer... $11.35 Select Options
- PNW Arms Ammunition 300 AAC Blackout 125 Grain Nosler... $28.49 Available
- Yankee Hill Machine AR-15 EZ Pull Takedown Pin Set Steel Matte... $17.20 Available
- DPMS Firing Pin Retaining Pin AR-15 Matte... $2.49 Available
- Sierra Matchking Bullets 300 AAC Blackout (308 Diameter) 125... $38.49 - $176.99 Select Options
- Hornady Lead Shot #4 Buckshot 5 lb Box... $24.99 Available
The barrel's pistol length gas system provides optimal reliability with subsonic ammunition while suppressed, and supersonic ammunition while unsuppressed. While supersonic ammunition may also function with a sound suppressor installed, subsonic ammunition fired without a sound suppressor may cause cycling problems.
- Length: 16"
- Material: 416R Stainless Steel
- Contour: Medium
- Chamber: 300 AAC Blackout
- Twist Rate: 1 in 7"
- Chrome Lined: No
- Finish: Bead-Blasted Satin Gray
- M4 Feed Ramps: Yes
- Muzzle Thread Pattern: 5/8"-24
- Gas Port Location: Pistol
- Exterior Diameter at Gas Port: 0.750"
- Extras: Low Profile Gas Block, Gas Tube, Factory Headspaced Bolt
- Weight: 31 oz
- Noveske Match Stainless Barrels use a proprietary 1" long gas block that comes installed from the factory. Standard AR-15 front sight bases (1.9" long) are NOT compatible.
- This barrel is optimized for shooting both subsonic rounds with a suppressor and supersonic rounds without a suppressor. The barrel is also reliable when shooting supersonic rounds with a suppressor attached. It may not cycle subsonic rounds reliably without a suppressor installed at the muzzle.
Please Note: An “AR-15 Pistol” barrel is less than 16” in length. Pistol barrels are only for use on AR-15 pistol lowers and legal Short-Barreled Rifles. Other configurations may violate Federal law.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.