Osprey Defense OPS-416 Gas Piston Retrofit Conversion Kit with Fail Zero Nickel Boron Finish AR-15 Standard Barrel Diameter Carbine Length
The Osprey Defense OPS-416 Gas Piston Retrofit Conversion Kit with Fail Zero Nickel Boron Finish are identical to the standard Osprey Defense conversions except that the piston chamber, piston, operation rod and solid 1 piece bolt carrier all coated with the Fail Zero EXO Nickel Boron finish.
According to the manufacturer, this finish provides a permanently lubricious surface, harder than the substrate itself, which eliminates the need for grease, oil, or any wet lubrication for the life of the weapon. Unlike films, conventional coatings and applied lubricants, it will never rub off, never flake off, never build up crud. EXO Technology eliminates wet-lubrication failures of critical components, giving you an "active weapon advantage" under all conditions and proven in DoD testing.
- Available for carbine and mid length gas systems
- For barrel diameters no greater than .875"
- Compatible with the following calibers: 223 Rem/5.56x45mm NATO, 5.45x39mm Russian, 7.62x39mm Russian, 6.5 Grendel, 6.8mm Rem SPC
- Suppressor and full-auto compatible
- Nickel Boron Coated Solid Billet Bolt Carrier
- Nickel Boron Coated Piston
- Nickel Boron Coated Piston Chamber
- Nickel Boron Coated Operating Rod
- High Heat Handguard
Note: Kit comes with carrier only. Bolt not included
Thank you! Your valuable feedback helps improve our product information and offering.