Blade-Tech DOH Dropped and Offset Holster Right Hand Beretta 96 Brigadier ASR Black
- MidwayUSA Pro Series Tactical Pistol Case PVC Coated Polyester... $24.99 Available
- EZ Target Handgun Silhouette Master Pack Target 14" x 22"... $11.99 Available
- Real Avid Zipwire Pistol Cleaning Kit .22 Caliber to .45... $29.99 Available
- Otis 22 to 45 Caliber Pistol Cleaning System... $34.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- BlackHawk CQC Serpa Holster Right Hand Beretta 92, 96 Polymer... $36.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Blade-Tech DOH Dropped and Offset Holster Right Hand Beretta... $59.49 Available
- Blade-Tech DOH Dropped and Offset Holster Right Hand Beretta... $59.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Blade-Tech DOH Dropped and Offset Holster Right Hand Beretta... $59.49 Special Order
- Blade-Tech ASR Outside the Waistband Holster Right Hand... $55.24 Available
The Dropped and Offset Holster features durable Kydex construction for years of reliable service. The Kydex will not lose its shape and has a slick interior for fast drawing and re-holstering. The holster features Blade-Tech's positive trigger guard dual tension system that is adjustable to your preferred level of retention.
The holster comes with Adjustable Sting Ray Loop (ASR) that is an extremely versatile attachment system. The ASR allows the holster to adjustable for three different carry positions, so you can adjust the cant to your preference. The ASR will also fit belts from 1.25" to 2.25" by simply moving the adjustable shim. The ASR system also keeps your gun close to your body for easy concealment.
All Blade-Tech holsters are handcrafted in the USA and offer you a great choice for duty, conceal carry, or competition holsters.
- Right or Left Handed Holster: Right
- Material: Kydex
- Color: Black
- Finish: N/A
- Firearm Retention: Trigger Guard
- Belt Fit: 1.25" to 2.25"
- Muzzle Open or Closed: Open
- Firearm Fit: As listed in description
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.