Vltor CASV-14 Upper Handguard Extended Modular Rail System M1A, M14 Aluminum
- Check-Mate Magazine M-14, M1A 308 Winchester... $19.49 - $28.79 Select Options
- CJ Weapons Chamber Maid Rifle Bore Brush 308 Winchester M1A,... $5.19 Available
- Sadlak M1A, M14 Gas Cylinder Wrench Aluminum Olive Drab... $22.99 Available
- Sadlak Gas Piston Cleaning Drill Set Steel M1A, M14 Matte... $25.99 Available
- Springfield Armory Magazine M14, M1A 308 Winchester 20-Round... $45.99 Available
- Buffer Technologies Recoil Buffer M1A Polyurethane... $13.99 Available
- Springfield Armory Magazine M14, M1A 308 Winchester 10-Round... $32.99 Available
- Vltor SOCOM Series EMod Collapsible Rifle Stock M1A Synthetic... $489.20 Select Options
The CASV-14 Upper Rail Assembly is compatible with most models of the Springfield M1A and military M14 variants, except for models with a Heavy Barrel profile such as "National Match," M21, or M25 types. It is for use with Standard Mil-Spec Barrel configurations only. In order for the handguard to be mounted to the rifle, the OpRod Guide has to be Fully Exposed (front and back). The CASV-14 will not interfere with any aftermarket or mil-spec stock assembly and is a top handguard platform only with no provision for mounting a lower handguard section such as that used by the M1A SOCOM II Cluster Rail system.
- Material: Aircraft Aluminum, Steel Hardware
- Compatibility: M1A/M14 w/Standard Mil-Spec Barrel Profile
- Mounting Points: Stripper Clip Guide, Rear of Barrel, Op Rod Guide
- Top Rail Length: 17"
- Handguard Chassis Length: 12.75"
- Handguard Width at Rear: 1.9"
- Handguard Width at Front: 1.65 "
- Weight: 13.5 oz
- Not compatible with Heavy Barrels (National Match, M21, M25)
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.