The CASV-14 Upper Rail Assembly is compatible with most models of the Springfield M1A and military M14 variants, except for models with a Heavy Barrel profile such as "National Match," M21, or M25 types. It is for use with Standard Mil-Spec Barrel configurations only. In order for the handguard to be mounted to the rifle, the OpRod Guide has to be Fully Exposed (front and back). The CASV-14 will not interfere with any aftermarket or mil-spec stock assembly and is a top handguard platform only with no provision for mounting a lower handguard section such as that used by the M1A SOCOM II Cluster Rail system.
- Material: Aircraft Aluminum, Steel Hardware
- Compatibility: M1A/M14 w/Standard Mil-Spec Barrel Profile
- Mounting Points: Stripper Clip Guide, Rear of Barrel, Op Rod Guide
- Top Rail Length: 17"
- Handguard Chassis Length: 12.75"
- Handguard Width at Rear: 1.9"
- Handguard Width at Front: 1.65 "
- Weight: 13.5 oz
- Not compatible with Heavy Barrels (National Match, M21, M25)