CMMG AR-15 Evolution M4 A3 Flat-Top Upper Assembly 22 Long Rifle 1 in 16" Twist 16" Barrel WASP Melonite Finish Chrome Moly Matte with Revolution Modular Rail Handguard, A2 Front Sight, Flash Hider
- Black Dog Machine Conversion Magazine AR-15 CMMG, Ciener,... $59.99 Available
- Taccom Pressure Plug AR-15 22 Long Rifle Conversion... $7.25 Available
- Black Dog Machine Conversion Magazine AR-15 CMMG, Ciener,... $19.99 Available
- Taccom Enhanced 22 Long Rifle AR-15 Conversion Kit Firing Pin... $12.95 Available
CMMG's Evolution Series of rimfire uppers feature many significant improvements over previous generations to enhance their functionality, reliability, and ease of use. Prominent among these improvements are a polymer anti-jam charging handle, live round extraction ability, and the integration of a gas deflector. CMMG's extremely durable Weapons Armament Surface Protection (WASP) Melonite finish has been applied to protect the barrel from corrosion. This proprietary treatment surface-hardens the steel, extending the barrel's service life by reducing friction inside the bore, resulting in less bore surface wear over time.
- Upper Receiver: A3 Flat-Top
- Barrel Length: 16"
- Barrel Contour: M4
- Barrel Material: 4140 Chrome Moly Steel
- Muzzle Thread Pattern: 1/2"-28
- Chrome Lined: No
- Barrel Finish: WASP Melonite / Black Nitride
- Twist Rate: 1 in 16"
- Chamber: 22 Long Rifle
- M4 Feed Ramps: N/A
- Muzzle Device: A1 Flash Hider
- Gas System Length: None, Blowback
- Gas Block Diameter: 0.750"
- Handguard: Revolution Modular Rail, Free Float, Carbine Length
- Sights: F-Marked Fixed Front, No Rear
- Extras: Gas Deflector, Anti-Jam Charging Handle, 3 Modular Rail Panels (5-Slot), Non-Functional Forward Assist Plug
- Additional Info: Magazine Not Included, Compatible w/Black Dog Machine & CMMG Rimfire Magazines
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.