CMMG AR-15 Evolution M4 A3 Flat-Top Upper Assembly 22 Long Rifle 1 in 16" Twist 16" Barrel Chrome Moly Matte with Revolution Modular Rail Handguard, A2 Front Sight, Flash Hider
CMMG's Evolution Series of rimfire uppers feature many significant improvements over previous generations to enhance their functionality, reliability, and ease of use. Prominent among these improvements are a polymer anti-jam charging handle, live round extraction ability, and the integration of a gas deflector. CMMG's extremely durable Weapons Armament Surface Protection (WASP) Melonite finish has been applied to protect the barrel from corrosion. This proprietary treatment surface-hardens the steel, extending the barrel's service life by reducing friction inside the bore, resulting in less bore surface wear over time.
- Upper Receiver: A3 Flat-Top
- Barrel Length: 16"
- Barrel Contour: M4
- Barrel Material: 4140 Chrome Moly Steel
- Muzzle Thread Pattern: 1/2"-28
- Chrome Lined: No
- Barrel Finish: WASP Melonite / Black Nitride
- Twist Rate: 1 in 16"
- Chamber: 22 Long Rifle
- M4 Feed Ramps: N/A
- Muzzle Device: A1 Flash Hider
- Gas System Length: None, Blowback
- Gas Block Diameter: 0.750"
- Handguard: Revolution Modular Rail, Free Float, Carbine Length
- Sights: F-Marked Fixed Front, No Rear
- Extras: Gas Deflector, Anti-Jam Charging Handle, 3 Modular Rail Panels (5-Slot), Non-Functional Forward Assist Plug
- Additional Info: Magazine Not Included, Compatible w/Black Dog Machine & CMMG Rimfire Magazines
Shipping Weight: 4.500 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.