Limbsaver Recoil Pad Low Profile Grind to Fit Medium 5/8" Thick Rubber Black
- Hornady InterLock Bullets 35 Caliber (358 Diameter) 200 Grain... $32.99 Available
- Caldwell Plain Paper Target 8" Sight-In Package of 25... $4.09 Available
- Caldwell Plain Paper Target 4" Bullseye Package of 25... $3.38 Closeout Special
- RCBS 2-Die Set 35 Remington... $30.99 Available
- Hogue Wraparound Rubber Grips with Finger Grooves... $14.44 Available
- Hogue Rubber OverMolded Tamer Pistol Grip and Forend Remington... $25.49 Available
- RCBS Shellholder #9 (35 Remington)... $7.99 Available
- Wilson Combat 1-Piece Full Length Recoil Spring Guide Rod with... $29.99 Available
- EGW 1-Piece Picatinny-Style Base Marlin 336, 1895 Matte... $41.99 Available
- Caldwell Orange Peel Targets 5-1/2" Self-Adhesive Bullseye... $15.99 Available
- Gunsmither Takedown Tool Ruger Mark I, Mark II... $13.99 Available
- Kick Eez Recoil Pad Grind to Fit 401-10-L-B Trap 1-1/8" Black... $35.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
This Low Profile Grind to Fit pad is perfect for when you want to tame the recoil on your gun without adding a whole lot to the Length of Pull. At only 5/8" thick, this pad provides the maximum amount of recoil attenuation in the thinnest package.
Out of the package this recoil pad measures 5 1/2" x 1 31/32" and is grindable to a minimum of 3 7/8" x 1 11/32".
Shipping Weight: 0.300 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: NoXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
HazMat Product: NoXAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.