Crosman TR77 Nitro Piston Tactical Break Barrel Air Rifle 177 Caliber Pellet Black Synthetic Stock Matte Barrel with 4x32mm Scope
- Remington Express Air Rifle Pellet Black Barrel with 4x32... $159.99 Select Options
- Crosman Nitro Piston Venom Dusk Break Barrel Air Rifle 177... $159.99 Available
- Crosman Fury Nitro Piston Break Barrel Air Rifle 177 Caliber... $140.99 Available
- Crosman TR77 Nitro Piston Tactical Break Barrel Air Rifle 177... $144.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Crosman Pellgunoil Airgun Oil 1/4 oz Tube... $4.19 Available
- Crosman Airgun Pellets 177 Caliber 7.4 Grain Pointed Nose... $3.99 - $14.99 Select Options
- Gateway Safety Starlite Shooting Glasses Anti-Fog Lens... $7.49 - $7.69 Select Options
- Crosman Airgun 177 Caliber Pellet Loader Metal with Red... $6.99 Available
- Do-All Auto-Reset Airgun Target System Steel... $13.29 Available
The Crosman TR77 Nitro Piston Tactical Break Barrel Air Rifle is the ultimate in tactical air rifles. This lightweight synthetic stock equipped rifle features Crosman's Nitro Piston technology which delivers smooth cocking, reduced vibration and shoots with 70% less noise than other spring piston air rifles. The tactical rifle also features a pistol grip for better handling and maneuverability, two-stage adjustable trigger, and a CenterPoint 4x32 scope with dovetail mounts. With this package you can shoot at speeds between 1000 and 1200 fps depending on the .177 pellets used. For superior precision in air rifle shooting, the Crosman TR77 Nitro Piston is the one to have.
Technical Information: Rifle
Caliber: 177 Cal
Weight: 6.1 lbs
Overall Length: 42.0"
Magazine Capacity: Single Shot
Max Muzzle Velocity: 1000 fps
Action: Break Barrel
Power Source: Nitro Piston
Scope: 4x32 mm
Front Sight: None
Rear Sight: None
Shipping Weight: 7.900 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.