XS Express Front Night Sight Ruger LCR Matte Tritium Standard Dot Front
- Federal American Eagle Ammunition 38 Special 130 Grain Full... $21.99 Available
- Magpul PMAG M3 Magazine AR-15 223 Remington Black... $13.25 - $18.95 Select Options
- Ruger Magazine Ruger LCP 380 ACP 6-Round Steel Blue with... $25.49 Available
- HKS Revolver Speedloader Charter Arms, Rossi 68, Ruger SP101,... $10.29 Available
- Tuff Products Quickstrip 38 Special, 357 Magnum, 40 S&W 5... $7.69 Available
- Ruger Magazine Ruger 10/22 22 Long Rifle 10-Round Polymer... $12.99 - $16.99 Select Options
- Wolff Magazine Spring Glock 17, 17L, 20, 22, 24, 31, 34, 35... $6.99 Available
- MidwayUSA Cap Cotton... $4.99 - $7.99 Select Options
- ISMI Recoil Spring Glock 17, 20, 21, 24, 31, 34, 35 13 lb... $7.99 Available
- Ruger Guide Rod LCP... $1.99 Available
- Glockworx Race Connector Glock All Models 2 lb... $14.25 Available
- Military Surplus Swiss Wet Weather Poncho Swiss Camo... $9.99 Available
NOTE: Sight does not fit LCR 22 revolvers.
Shipping Weight: 0.150 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.