- 1 inch length of pull adjustment from 13.3 to 14.3 inches
- 3/4 inch cheek height adjustment
- Bottom of stock includes picatinny rail section and cover for use of optional monopod
Solid construction with an adjustable length of pull and cheekpiece height make this stock an excellent option for varmint and long-range target rifles. The 28 oz weight adds heft and balance to heavy-barreled rifles. Requires standard rifle-length A2 buffer, receiver extension buffer tube, and spring (not included). Includes mounting hardware and 2 ambidextrous sling loops. When compared to the standard A2 stock, the MagPul PRS length of pull adjustment goes from .25" shorter than the A2 to .75" longer than the A2.
- This stock requires a rifle length buffer, buffer tube extension and spring which must be purchased seperately.
- The AR-10 PRS can be used on an AR-15 for additional clearance between the charging handle and the cheek rest.