- Mounts on mil-spec sized carbine receiver extension tubes
- Sloping cheek weld combines a slim profile with user comfort
- Dual-side release latch provides easy adjustment while remaining anti-snag
- Premium chrome-silicon lock spring provides positive locking and long service life
- Compact rubber butt-pad offers an anti-slip surface and increases impact protection
- Rollover on the toe allows for easier shoulder transitions and better fit when using body armor
- Compatible with Magpul ASAP, ASAP QD, and other receiver-mount sling attachments
- 1.25” Footman’s Loop for sling mounting, and also accepts the M-LOK QD Sling Mount for push-button sling attachment (sold separately)
A drop-in replacement buttstock for AR15/M4 mil-spec carbine buffer tubes, the SL-K is designed for compact PDW style weapons or users desiring a small and light stock.
Features a short and slim profile, a smaller rubber butt-pad with rolled toe for easy shouldering and sure grip, and a 1.25” footman’s loop with the ability to accept an optional M-LOK QD Sling Mount for push-button style QD sling swivels. A new, unique, ambidextrous release latch minimizes rattle on the receiver extension without requiring additional locks, levers, or springs.
Fit: AR-15/M4 (The MOE SL-K will only fit with the common mil-spec buffer tube)
Weight: 7.9 oz
Weight, w/receiver extension: 11.9 oz
Length, max: 6.5"
Height, max: 4.2"
LOP Adjustment Range: 3.3"
LOP, M4 Collapsed: ~10.5"
LOP, M4 Extended: ~13.8"