Lee 6-Cavity Bullet Mold TL452-200-SWC 45 ACP, 45 Auto Rim, 45 Colt (Long Colt) (452 Diameter) 200 Grain Tumble Lube Semi-Wadcutter
- Hornady XTP Bullets 45 Caliber (451 Diameter) 185 Grain... $23.49 Available
- Ballistol Sportsman's Gun Oil 6 oz Aerosol... $6.99 Available
- Kimber Kim-Pro Tac-Mag Magazine with 3 Base Pads 1911... $29.99 Select Options
- RCBS Case Lube-2 Liquid... $4.99 - $139.99 Select Options
- Lee Bullet Lube and Size Kit 452 Diameter... $20.99 Available
- Hornady One Shot Gun Cleaner-Degreaser and Dry Lubricant 5-1/2... $5.95 Available
- Lee Replacement Sprue Plate for 6-Cavity Bullet Mold... $7.49 Available
- Lee 6-Cavity Bullet Mold TL356-124-2R 9mm Luger, 38 Super, 380... $39.99 Available
- FrogLube CLP Bio-Based Cleaner, Lubricant, and Preservative 5... $1.59 Available
- Hornady Universal Accessory Handle... $2.28 Available
Material: Machined Aluminum Mold Blocks and Hard Anodized Sprue Plate
Notes: Handles to open and shut the mold are sold separately item# 117-892
Shipping Weight: 1.150 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: NoXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
HazMat Product: NoXAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.